Just when I thought the day would end with the soft thud of nothing-new-is- going-on-here, there’s JT Weaver in my comment section nominating my little blog for A Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you for thinking of me JT! You do me an honor.
The deal with this award is you must follow the rules, which includes publicly stating (in my case admitting) 7 things about yourself. So, in the name of playing along, I can tell you that:
1) I just ate four Baker’s Chocolate brownies that my daughter made for me for Mother’s Day and am feeling a little sick now.
2) I can’t stop watching reruns of Frasier. Help me.
3) I got a Master’s degree and have done absolutely nothing with it. I finished it after 7 years because someone said I never finish things. At the time they were correct. Annoying, but correct. Mean, but correct. Haughty, holier-than-thou and made me cry nasty, but correct. Damn her.
4) Every day I come up with another idea for a reality TV show. Not the gross sad ones like Hoarders, but interesting ones like “What the Heck is that Airplane Doing In Your Garage? This spurt of ideas usually happens on my walks around the neighborhood when my blood has an abnormally high level of oxygen in it.
5) I am a feminist. Sometimes I rant and rave about it all. Just warning you who are afraid of feminists, like we all want something we’re not entitled to.
6) My 20th wedding anniversary is coming up this year. Oy.
7) My dream is to become a successful writer so I can buy some decent clothes and actually have some places to wear them. I used to own 30 pairs of shoes. Now I have clogs. Old, worn-out clogs. They just will not die.
Now, check out the blogs I am nominating to pay it forward. Most of them are about writing:
Now get reading!!!!